"Abhayahasta - Where healing begins. Where healing compassion teaching and discovery come together - a cornerstone of excellent healthcare." This hospital has been my dream, which has come through after a lot of hard work and effort. from all those involved in it, since its inception. At Abhayahasta, we believe in doctor - driven wellness, care management and leading by example.
We assure you complete care and recovery through compassion innovation and trust. Our aim is to provide to our patients, world class medical care using state of the art technology. Our services are open to all social and financial backgound, not withstanding.
True to its mission "Healing touch with complete healthcare" is the hospital logo, It depicts a pair of hand symbolizing healing and protection to which is what the hospital is dedicated to doing. Let me extend this opportunity to extend a heartfelt welcome to each one of you
- MD Pediatrics: Manipal Hospital, Bangalore India
- MBBS May 2005, from M.S.Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support certified in 2010 at St John’s medical college and in 2012 at MS Ramaiah Medical college, Bangalore.
- Paediatric Advance Life Support certified in 2008 at Command Hospital Bangalore conducted by Indian association of paediatrics.
- Dr. Avinash Ashok Sherkane
was running the Abhayahasta Multispeciality clinic from 2009 to 2016, which was converted into 60 bedded Multispeciality Hospital named as Abhayahasta Multispeciality Hospital “Healing Touch with Complete Healthcare”. It has all major departments including lab, pharmacy, physiotherapy, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, General medicine, ENT, Orthopaedics’, General and Laparoscopic surgery, etc...
- (Jan 2012-April 2012) Chord Road Hospital, Bangalore
Senior Registrar managing the Paediatric ,outpatient clinic and looking after the patients in wards and emergencies, also taking care of 8 bedded NICU under the guidance of Neonatologist.
- (Oct 2011– Jan 2012) Columbia Asia hospital
Handling Paediatric cases along with consultants, Neonatal/Paediatric emergencies, performed procedures like Arterial Line, Intubations, Ventilator management, Resuscitations, Intravenous sedations and Exchange blood transfusion in neonates
- (June 2011 – Oct 2011) Motherhood Maternity & Paediatric Hospital, Indiranagar, Bangalore,
Senior Registrar in the department of Paediatrics & Neonatology. Handling the Caesarean Sections & Normal Deliveries under the supervision of Senior Consultant Paediatricians. He was also on call paediatrician for about 200 hours a month during which he was managing the sick & ventilated neonates, preterm neonates from 26 weeks onwards as well as attending paediatric emergencies during nights.
- (2007-2011) Manipal Hospital, Bangalore as Paediatrician
During his tenure he attended about 500 normal deliveries and/or caesarean sections including the complicated cases like extreme (26-28 weeks), preterm twins etc.
- (May 2006-May 2007) Laxmi Hospital as Registrar.
A 60 bedded speciality hospital where he handled general OPD, take care of wards and casualty under direct supervision of a consultant
(April 2005-April 2006) M.S. Ramaiah Hospital